Wednesday, June 13, 2018

June 13 - Part one

Today is day 8 of our pilgrimage. We took a tour of the monastery that we stayed the night at. I also took a hike of some of the local mountains around the monastery. Some of the things I saw included a wild hog sign in the mountains that reminded me most of home. Today I saw God the most when we arrived at the top of the mountain at a look out where I could see the surrounding mountains and small villages. I also saw God when we attended a mass lead by monks and nuns, although the whole thing was in Italian I could still connect with them on what was going on. When I saw the wild hog sign I felt a strong connection with God. I felt this because it made me think how similar things were even though we are thousands of miles away from home.

~Simon Wilson





No comments:

Post a Comment